Register for “Restore Patient Mobility – Grow Your Bottom Line”
Secrets to Scaling Your Practice for Sustainable Growth
FREE Attendance for Doctor & up to 2 guests
Seating Limited to the first 20 Offices to RSVP
First 10 to RSVP and attend receive a free blood centrifuge and 5 PRP kits
Dinner at the Vines Grille is more of an experience than a meal. An exquisite venue to discuss enhancing your patient services and making money while doing it!
Hear from the leader in non-surgical osteoarthritis outpatient treatment how IPS has helped over 90 practices in 28 states successfully integrate this business model driving seven figure additional practice revenue annually.
Vines Grille & Wine Bar
Saturday, August 19, 2017
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
CHANGING THE WORLD ONE KNEE AT A TIME™
“Grow Your Bottom Line” Talk Overview
Review of the Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol™ (AARP)
– Details on procedure codes that are fully covered by all insurances, including Medicare
– Data outlining that there are no side effects, drug interactions, or contraindications to this therapy
– How OA specialty clinics can be owned by any doctor, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, and even non-physician investors!
– Benefits of a procedure that can be administered by nearly all specialties of medical doctor, osteopath, nurse practitioner
and physicians assistant.
– Partnering with other participating practices and splitting advertising costs in a large metropolitan area
The Business Side
IPS will share trade secrets about how this business model can significantly impact your practice’s bottom line, which will include:
● How incorrect billing practices are costing your practice and what can be done about it
● The reasons our model will substantially increase you bottom line-with verifiable examples
● Tackling today’s top practice issues
● How you can be paid three ways for each patient
● Samples of new patient marketing campaigns that work-validated with tracking reports
● Demonstration of an Orthoscan Unit and how it differentiates our OA protocol
● Full disclosure on financial, clinical protocols and training associated with our program
Making Money with Durable Medical Equipment
Why IPS covers the cost of DME credentialing and manages the application process for clients
● Start earning right away by providing DME services, even during the credentialing process
Questions & Answers